What is content exactly? Content is blogs, infographics, videos, emails, eBooks, social media updates, and the text on your website.
Yep, content is everywhere. Which is why it’s so important to have a content marketing strategy that aligns your content with your core values and each of your audiences’ wants, needs, and unique, preferred ways of consuming content.
Why Do You Need Content Marketing? Buyers are self-directed and content can help satisfy their quest for answers and enable you to direct them to solutions for their business problems. The team at EasySeo Marketing is experts in helping businesses like yours determine how to take your audience from prospects to buyers.
How Can Content Marketing Help You Get More Customers?
Content marketing creates signals across the web that builds credibility and authority with your audience.
In addition to the many SEO benefits of content marketing, it can be used as a means to connect on a level with your customers that other digital marketing can’t.
What We Offer:
EasySeo helps clients develop a sustainable, effective, and integrated content marketing strategy. We provide a content marketing strategy consulting service that helps businesses take the necessary steps towards an impactful content.
marketing program including:
- Content marketing strategy development based on your business situation
- Relevant and Actionable content across all formats and channels including: video, whitepapers, eBooks, blog posts, webinars, case studies, etc.
- Content placement and distribution – digital PR
- Content amplification via digital & social media channels – Twitter, Facebook, YouTube etc
- Content marketing performance analytics and measurement
- Content marketing technology & tools recommendations
Content marketing is an umbrella term covering a set of strategies, techniques and tactics to fulfil business and customer goals by using the most relevant content to serve, attract, convert, retain and engage customers. Content marketing is used across the customer journey and customer life cycle but doesn’t start nor end with the customer in the strict sense.